Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nothing in particular...



Can you guess what this is?





We went to The Children's Castle on a very rainy Sunday. This room had some Japanese band singing kids songs and then all of these instruments for kids to play.










Nicholas with his class at the Monday morning assembly. Parents attend especially when their child's class performs. It was Nick's class's turn. Very cute. Very first grade.


Kate with her class. She was just there to watch and listen.





So, Melissa requested an explanation of the buttons on the toilet. I'll put it in Nicholas's words, although he'll probably disown me when he is older if he learns that I wrote this...

Giggling he says, "Mom, the sprayer comes out and sprays water on my butt, then this one sprays the water higher and harder. (oh dear) Then, I push the other button (orange wavy lines) and it blows air! Then I push this one (square one) and it turns off. Now you know. So if he's in the bathroom for a long time now, I should probably check on him. By the way, I tried it too. That's all I am going to say.



I am waiting for our first Tokyo guests to arrive - Judy and Jerry. My mom will be here for two weeks and my dad will stay for the week. They were on stand-by for Business class, but got coach. I think I better go get Judy's drink ready. Hotel Malone is open if you can stand the flight.

1 comment:

Doug Barton said...

My guess is cornflakes.

It is so much fun to read your blog, looks like you have settled in quickly. The kids seem like they are having a great time.

Kate